If you have had difficulty finding an effective all-natural method of pain relief for your neck pain, we offer a comprehensive selection of proven techniques that will finally get the results you want.
As leaders in regenerative medicine, chiropractic care, and pain relief, we can assess your needs and develop a personalized, results-oriented treatment plan. Our integrative approach to healing includes regenerative cell therapy, platelet-rich plasma injections, and chiropractic adjustments.
Neck Pain Relief
Living with neck pain can interfere with your life, keeping you from the people and activities you love. Finding effective neck pain relief isn’t impossible; you just need to work with the right healthcare professionals. At our medical clinic, you can rest assured you’re receiving the best treatment from highly qualified doctors.
Although pain management is our main focus, we take a whole-body approach to your treatment. We first assess your pain to pinpoint possible triggers and causes before designing a plan to address your specific issues. Our goal is to help your body heal to alleviate pain, instead of simply providing medication to control your pain. We offer long-term solutions designed to greatly improve your quality of life.
Severe Neck Pain Treatment
We offer proven solutions for severe neck pain that will work with your natural ability to heal. The neck pain treatments we offer are minimally invasive or non-invasive and require no recovery time. Treatments include:
- Regenerative cell treatment: Stem cells naturally repair and renew damaged tissue. We inject healthy mesenchymal stem cells derived from umbilical allografts into affected areas of your neck to stimulate your natural healing process. The cells are retrieved in accordance with regulations and without causing harm to the donors. The cells regenerate and repair healthy tissues, including nerve, muscle, bone, and more, to restore function and reduce pain.
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy (PRP): Like stem cells, platelet-rich plasma helps speed up your body’s natural healing mechanisms. We take a sample of your blood during an appointment to concentrate platelets into plasma. PRP injections target injuries with growth factors, proteins, and more cells to repair damaged tissue. Ultimately, the injured bone or soft tissues in your neck undergo rapid cellular growth for recovery.
- Chiropractic care: Our chiropractor adjusts the position of your spine to restore healthy function. Manipulation of your cervical vertebrae can relieve tension on the bones, muscles, and nerves nearby.
Neck Pain Causes
The flexibility of your neck makes it vulnerable to injury such as strain. In many cases, neck pain and headaches seem to come hand in hand. Some of the most common causes of neck pain include:
- Muscle strains
- A pinched nerve in the neck
- Worn joints
- Nerve compression
- Diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis
We believe that no one should have to live with pain. If you have pain in your neck, whether it’s from a pinched nerve, muscular knot, or worn disc, now is the time to take action before your pain gets worse. We can provide an assessment and comprehensive treatment plan for quick results.
If you are looking for non-surgical treatment for neck pain in Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Summerville or any nearby city in South Carolina, call us today at (843) 936-6238 to schedule a complimentary consultation.